To save your hard earned money from spending in expensive salons, we have crafted for you the list of top rated best hair curler in India. These best hair curling irons will provide you salon-grade perfect curls and waves in the comfort of your home.
Curls are the new trend these days especially during Indian festival celebrations and Indian wedding’s pre and post ceremonies like engagement, mehendi, haldi, sangeet, roka and so. Curly hair goes perfect with every Indian attire.
To achieve beautiful curls and waves with least damage you will require a best hair curler machine and a proper technique to use it, which I am going to describe in this post, keep reading☺
List Of Best Hair Culer in India With Detailed Review, Pros N Cons
No. 1) Alan Truman Argan Infused Hair Curler Review – 19 mm Barrel
Why not start the list with a healthy option. Yes you thought it right, this hair curler is infused with the goodness of argan oil.
It has premium argan oil infused tourmaline ceramic barrel with a cool tip to protect against burns. This hair curler nourishes and protects hair against heat damage while you style.
This Alan Truman hair curler comes with a 19mm cylindrical ceramic barrel and an extra long 21cm Pro rod length, which is suitable to style all type of hair from short to very long.
You can easily style frizz free curls by using this best hair curler in India with least damage possible.
- Premium argan-gold infused tourmaline barrel coating
- 19 mm barrel with 21 cm long rod and a metal hold clip
- 130°C to 210°C, high precision full digital temperature control
- Gets ready to style in 8-10 seconds
- LCD display for convenient operation
- Even heat distribution for damage free heat curling
- Heat resistant cool tip for protection against burns
- Silicon covered heat-protect stand
- Ergonomic design for easy maneuver
- 3 Meters long, 360° full swivel cord
- Cutting edge technology for complete control and flexibility
- 1 year warranty
- You can opt for different sizes barrel as per your preference
- This curling iron weighs around 1 kilogram which seems a bit heavy.
No. 2) Mr. Barber Conical Curling Wand Tong Review – 25 mm Barrel
If you are looking for professional results at home, this may be your go-to tool. It can be used in a home as well as a salon environment. The quality and performance of this tool is great.
It has ceramic infused conical tong which lets you create beautiful curls, waves and flicks. Multiple temperature controlling lies between 130°C to 210°C.
Ceramic heats evenly and protects natural moisture in hair to prevent hair cuticles from stripping. It is a best conical curling wand to create loose flowing curls, waves and ringlets for people with long and medium-length hair.
It has 360° swivel cord that rotates conveniently and prevents unnecessary tangles. One of the best professional hair curler in India at this price.
- Ceramic infused conical tong with 25 mm barrel
- Temperature setting between 130°C – 210°C
- Digital control
- Rubberized soft grip for easy handling
- Salon grade rotating swivel cord
- Available in 2 different sizes that is 19 mm and 25 mm
- Dual voltage, travel friendly
- Easy and hassle-free to use
- Ergonomic construction for pain-free movement of hand while styling
- 1 year warranty
- There isn’t any customer review about this product
No. 3) Ikonic Curling Tong Review – 19 mm Barrel
Change the shape of your hair perfectly with this Ikonic curling tong, it is one of the best hair curler brand that offers quality product. This is a ceramic tourmaline clamp curling iron which delivers smoother, harder and long lasting curls.
The ionic technology gives you frizz free curls with least possible damage. ceramic distributes heat evenly without creating hot and cold spots.
The Cool tip allows you to closely wrap the curls lengthwise without hurting your fingers.
The safety stand prevents hot barrel from touching the surface directly and damaging it. The curling tong automatically shut-off after 60 minutes without use. These feature improves the safety factor.
Long swivel safety cord allows seamless curling without tangling in wires.
- Ceramic tourmaline shine infused 19 mm barrel
- Multiple temperature settings ranges between 160°C – 210°C
- Extra long barrel for all types of hair
- Digital display and heat ready indicator system
- Comfort grip rubber handle
- Integrated safety stand
- Salon length 3 meter long swivel cord
- Dual voltage (110 V – 240 V) and travel friendly hair curler
- 1 year warranty
- Some beginners found that their hair got pulled while releasing it from the clamp.
Tip: It will require a little practice to get use to it.
No. 4) AGARO HC-7001 Hair Curler Review – 19 mm Barrel
This is one of the best hair curler in India under 1000 rupees. It is packed with all the essential features for beautiful hair styling.
19 mm tourmaline coated ceramic barrel size helps to get frizz free polished curls and waves in a fraction of time.
Ionic nature of tourmaline retains the natural moisture in hair and ceramic protects hair against damage. The fusion of ceramic and tourmaline helps to achieve healthy heat curling.
Single temperature with uniform distribution of heat without generating hot and cold spots, makes the device easy to use.
- Agaro HC-7001 has 19mm barrel diameter for perfect curls
- Tourmaline coated Ceramic barrel
- Cool touch tip protects fingers from heat burns
- Temperature up to 200°C
- Easy to use with one switch
- Cool touch tip to prevent burning of fingers
- LED Indicator light
- 360° Swivel cord
- 2 years warranty
- There isn’t multiple temperature controlling facility.
Tip: if you know the type of your hair and the heat required to curl them, this is a good option at such price.
No. 5) PHILIPS BHB862/00 Hair Curler Review – 16 mm Barrel
This Philips hair curler has ceramic coated 16 mm barrel with a clamp for defined curls. The brand guarantees the quality and the durability of this curler.
With the barrel diameter of 16 mm you can create bouncy, full of life curls and ringlets for joyful and young look.
Protective ceramic coating ensures even heat distribution and less hair damage for shiny and soft hair.
200°C high heat temperature guarantees optimal results, while minimizing hair damage. Single temperature makes the device less complicated to use.
Philips offers a full 2 years warranty for this product to ensure you have long lifetime product to use every day.
The best quality have made this tool one of the best long lasting hair curler in India.
- Ceramic coated 16mm barrel diameter
- Cool tip for easier and safer use
- Barrel diameter is 1.6cm
- 1.8 m swivel cord to prevent tangled wires
- Maximum heat goes upto 200°C
- Suitable for long and medium hair length
- Voltage required is 110 – 220V
- Consumes power of 40W
- Quickly heats up in 60 sec
- Blinking LED light indicator
- There is no varying heat facility
Tip: If you want to do a one time investment in a very basic yet quality product then go for it.
No. 6) Professional Feel Hair Curling Stick Review – 9 mm Barrel
If you are someone who loves spiral curls, chopstick curls and mermaid curls or waves, this hair curling stick is for you. This chopstick curler has ceramic coated 9mm diameter barrel.
The long rod with cool insulated tip is suitable for all length of hair. It is best to create tight and thin curls.
This curling iron comes with multiple temperature controlling setting between 250°F – 450°F, the heat reaches to the desired temperature within 50 seconds.
Safety stand adds an extra safety to the surrounding and the device.
The 2 meter long swivel cord allows you to do hassle-free seamless styling without worrying about tangles.
- Long ceramic coated 9mm barrel
- Cool insulated tip
- Quick heat styling system
- Gets ready to use in 50 seconds
- Temperature changes between 250°F – 450°F
- Safety stand
- Comfortable thumb grip
- 2 meter long swivel cord
- Budget friendly curling iron
- It may not create thick and loose curls or waves.
No. 7) Rozia Hair Curler Review – 10 mm Barrel
You can’t go wrong with this best hair curler under rupees 1000 available in India. The temperature goes upto 220°C for optimum styling.
This mini curling rod is so light weight and easy to handle. The ceramic coating ensures frizz free corkscrew or spiral curls. If you are good at using curling rods, you will be able to do nice waves too.
This skinny curling iron is best suitable to all types of hair from straight to wavy, from thin to thick and short to medium length hair, it will give you picture perfect curls like Indian actress Kangana Ranaut, in few minutes.
- 10 mm ceramic coated barrel electric hair curler
- Maximum temperature reaches to 220 degree celsius
- Adds shine and volume to hair
- 360° rotatable power cord stretches up to 2.5 m
- Power consumption of 220 W
- Suits all hair types
- Compact and light weight
- Low price
- You can’t control the temperature
- It may not curl very long hair efficiently
- Not recommended for fine hair
No. 8) Rechargeable Cordless Curling Iron
It is one of the best automatic cordless hair curler in India at this price range.
This automatic hair curler is the latest cordless hair curler with smart induction motor. There isn’t require any technique, only a button to auto create beautiful curls or waves anytime, anywhere you want.
Compare to traditional curlers, this cordless hair curler is designed with intelligent sensor chip, which will stop working if the automatic curler curls too much hair or work incorrectly. This increase the safety factor, you do not need to worry about stuck or damaged hair.
Professional tourmaline ceramic technology and vegetable protein coating help to seal moisture into your hair and protects cuticle. This will keep your hair healthy and smooth with shiny curls lasting all day long.
The large LED display clearly shows the temperature, power, direction and timer, and there are buttons to adjust the parameters of options.
This hair curling iron is efficient and safe. The curler can be heated quickly, and the cordless design can maximize the styling efficiency.
It has 6 temperature options between 300℉ to 390℉, which is suitable for all hair types. 11 timing settings (8-18s) allows you to select suitable time to create a variety of hair styles from waves to tight curls.
The battery lasts upto 60 minutes after one full charge (which takes about 3 hours to get full). The portable size & USB rechargeable design is perfect for carrying anywhere you travel.
- Professional tourmaline ceramic barrel infused with plant protein
- Quick heating to 6 temperature setting between 300°F – 390°F
- Cordless design with USB charging
- 11 timing settings between 8-18 seconds
- Smart sensor with audible indication sound
- Automatic left and right directional curl buttons
- Battery lasts upto one hour
- Portable size and USB rechargeable design
- Automatic reverse rotation function
- Travel friendly hair curler
- Shuts off after 10 minutes when kept ideal
- Not observed any
No. 9) Havells HC4032 Curler Machine, Chopstick Curler Review – 7 X 10mm Rectangular Barrel
This innovative rectangular chopstick hair curler is coated with ceramic material, which protects hair and keeps them smooth and healthier.
Ceramic coating ensures even distribution of heat which prevents burning spots and protects hair against excessive heat damage.
Its extra skinny rectangular barrel helps to achieve tight and corkscrew curls.
Cool insulated tip is made of heat-insulating material that protects your fingers from burns while you style.
Temperature goes up to 190°C which guarantees optimal results and gives you much desired professional curls in minutes.
This hair curler machine comes with 360 degrees tangle free 1.8 m long power swivel cord to prevent twisting and tangling of wire while using.
- Ceramic coated 7 x 10 mm rectangular barrel
- 190°C for perfect results
- Ultra smooth design
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Fast heat up in 60 seconds
- 1.8 m long, flexible cord with hanging loop
- LED indicator
- Cool insulated tip
- Safety stand
- Single button operation
- 2 years guarantee
- There isn’t temperature controlling function available with this device.
- It might not curl coarse hair perfectly.
No. 10) Syska Hair Curler Review, 19 mm Barrel
This hair curler by the trusted brand Syska is one of the top 10 best hair curler in India under 1000 rupees. If you don’t want to spend much on hair curling iron, this must be your on-the-go tool.
The clamp to hold hair while curling helps to get long lasting curls.
Syska HC700 salon finish hair curler comes with an attached safety stand which allows it to rest on a stand especially when heated up or when not in use.
The temperature reaches to 200°C for optimum styling. The tool heats up quickly to improve your heat curling experience.
- High temperature resistant ceramic coated tong
- 19mm tong for bouncy curls
- Maximum temperature upto 200°C
- Cool tip for safety
- Led power indicator
- 360° swivel cord for a tangle-free experience
- Safety stand
- Clamp to hold the hair and get desired curls easily
- It doesn’t have temperature controlling setting
- Not recommended for fine hair
No. 11) Professional Pro Perfect Hair Curler Review – Automatic Curling Machine
This is an automatic hair curler machine which is gentle quick and easy to use.
It automatically pull the hair into the ceramic curling chamber and gently fix it in all directions to create different types of curls. The hair is not put under any tension and it takes just seconds to form a perfect curl.
It even has an audio beep indicator to remind you exactly when to release the hair.
You can select different heat and time settings to create a versatile hairstyles from tight, more defined curls to softer loose waves.
It has 3 heat settings, 3 timer settings and the option to select the curl direction.
It takes only 8 seconds to make the desired curl. Nano-ceramic curl technology allows your hair to deeply nourish natural curls.
This automatic hair curler claims to provide smooth and shiny curls while protecting hair from dryness and frizz.
- Ceramic curl chamber for smooth and shiny curl
- 3 timer settings and 3 heat settings (190°C, 210°C and 230°C)
- Ready to use in seconds with ultra-fast heat recovery
- Curl direction control
- Suitable for short to long hair lengths
- Heat ready indicator light
- Auto shut off function
- Salon length swivel cord
- Best automatic hair curler in India at this price range
- Some users have found this device little complicated
No. 12) Gorgio Professional Hair Curling Tong Review – 25 mm with Ceramic And Teflon Coating
This ceramic curling iron is infused with teflon coating to provide professional hair curling with less heat exposure and minimal friction in hair.
hair curler features advanced technology helping to transport moisture from the surrounding air into your hair; making your hair soft, smooth and healthier.
The styling temperature ranges between 80°C – 230°C to suit all types of Indian hair.
2 meter cord gives maximum flexibility & movement. Swivel cord technology conveniently rotates the cord and prevent unnecessary tangles.
- High performance ceramic and teflon coated hair curling tong
- 25 mm barrel
- Professional styling temperature range from 80°C – 230°C
- Fast heating up time, 15 to 20 seconds
- Compatible with 120-240 voltage
- 2 meter heat safe swivel cord
- Easy to use
- Affordable price
- Convenient cool tip and safety stand
- 12 months Gorgio professional warranty
- Your curls might not stay for long without hair setting spray
Buyer’s Guide For Choosing Best Hair Curler In India
Let’s take a look at some must have features you need to know before buying a best hair curler in India.
Best Heating Material Of The Curler
Most common materials used in building hair curlers are ceramic, tourmaline, teflon and titanium. Different oils and other nourishing ingredients are infused with these materials to provide healthier hair curling with least possible damage.
Ceramic is gentle on hair and makes hair smooth, it can be used on all types of hair including damaged hair.
Tourmaline works nicely on very high and low temperatures both, it conditions hair and adds shine to it, therefore tourmaline hair curler is used for preventing frizz and static.
To change the shape of coarse and very frizzy hair, use titanium hair curler. Titanium gets ready to use in few seconds and works great on very high temperatures. Adds shine to hair and is expensive.
Barrel Size Of Hair Curler
Now that you know which is the best suitable material for your hair, its time to decide the size of the barrel of your hair curler.
Without making it much complicated, I would like to inform you that the shape of the curl depends on the size of the barrel you are wrapping your strand on.
For a tighter curl or wave, use 0.75-inch (19 mm) or smaller size barrel. For a looser curl or wave, consider buying a larger barrel that is 1.25-inch (30 mm) or bigger than that. Standard size barrel that is 1-inch (25 mm) barrel gives average size curls.
You can get creative with your hair curler and hair styles, once you get your hands on it.
Suitable Heat Settings
When you know your hair type it is easier for you to buy the tool with the suitable heat setting.
For instance if you have delicate or damaged hair, it is recommended to use the heat between 150°C – 170°C, normal and healthy hair should go for 180°C – 200°C, heat between 210°C – 230°C is suitable for rough or natural curly hair.
Though you have healthy hair texture, still it is advisable to start styling with lower heat settings as a beginner. Go for higher heat settings gradually when you get good hold on your hair curling device.
Lightweight Hair Curler
If you are the person who style curls often then try to buy the hair curler which is light in weight to work comfortably without stressing hands.
Light weight styling tools are easy to use and manage.
Additional Features To Consider Before Buying Hair Curler
Popular brand, low price, positive reviews and warranty are some of the essential things that you should look for before buying your tool.
How To Use A Hair Curler?
Prep Your Hair – Always apply heat protectant product before applying heat to your hair.
Detangle – Make sure your hair is dry and there are no knots or tangles within the hair to avoid any snagging and pulling while using curling wand.
Section – Divide the hair into manageable sections, the size of the section depends on the type of curl you want to style.
Wrap/twist – Taking one of these sections, wrap the hair around the curling tong.
Hold & Release – Hold the cool tip and rest the hair on the rod for 8-10 seconds and release. Be careful not to let the appliance touch the scalp.
Repeat – Repeat with the next section of the hair. Continue around the rest of the head until you have created the desired hair style. Allow the hair to cool.
Shake – Shake the strands or move finger into the curls to get messy curls or waves. This step is optional.
Post Product – Use a good quality setting spray to hold your curls for longer or till the next wash.
How To Use A Curling Iron With A Clamp?
How To Use A Curling Wand?
Frequently Asked Questions By Hair Culer Consumers
Classic Curls, Messy Waves, Natural Curls, Polished Curls, Cork-screw curls, Skinny curls, Loose-curls, Kinky curls, Beach waves, Normal curls, Soft curls and Slight curls are some types of curls that you can achieve using best hair curlers.
A curling iron with a clamp helps to hold hair flat and in place on the curling rod. Once your are done release the hair by opening the clamp. Clamp curlers are easy to use according to some users. Because you need to wrap and hold the tip of hair strand with your hand while using a wand without a clamp.
The hair curler becomes the best hair curler when it suits your hair type and gives you satisfactory results. The one which creates zero to minimum damage and is of good quality.
Based on good quality, essential features and great performance, we have selected the above list of best hair curlers in India for you.
Hair curling irons saves a lot of your time as compare to flat irons. Curling rod doesn’t require any complex technique for curling and waving. And if you are using best curling iron then it will provide you damage free results comparatively.