As it is said that hair is your second face. Smooth and thick hair can add a charm to your beauty. Never compromise with the beauty of your precious locks using wrong hair care products, specifically if you are dealing with hair thinning and other scalp problems. Since healthy hair starts with healthy scalp, therefore try the best scalp massage brush for hair growth and other hair treatments, from the list covered below.
Obviously one can massage the scalp with hands!! but the scalp massage brush does what your hands can’t do. Scalp massage brush may like a piece of plastic, but it truly provides a good amount of benefits. You can also add this step of ‘scalp massage’ to your shampoo routine and notice the difference beyond just promoting healthy hair.
Benefits Of Using Scalp Massage Brush
- Massaging your scalp everyday will enhance blood circulation and can strengthen your hair follicles.
- Scalp massage is an easiest way to treat many hair related problems like, hairfall, dandruff, hair thinning, frizziness, scalp itching etc.
- Massaging brush increases hair thickness by stretching the cells of hair follicles.
- Scalp massage brush can relax you while promoting calm and tension-free mood.
- It also helps in improving mental health and reduces aggression.
- It nourishes the hair shafts and helps strengthen the roots of the hair.
How Do You Use The Scalp Massage Brush Efficiently?
- Use The brush on dry scalp to gently relax tight scalp muscles and ease stress.
- (Optional) Apply little amount of soothing hair oil, before head massaging, for gentle effect.
- Apply your preferable hair care product/shampoo.
- Use the brush to distribute the shampoo through your hair.
- Run it through the scalp as you shampoo to loosen dirt and build-up.
- Rinse hair using the same brush to remove the residues.
- Apply hair conditioner like you usually do.
- Use the brush to spread conditioner/hair mask thoroughly through the strands.
- Wash off the product using the same brush
Note: Don’t use the scalp massaging brush harshly, especially if you have sensitive skin. As it will damage or irritate your skin/scalp.
After knowing the proper steps of cleansing your scalp, now you are ready to dive in for the best scalp massage brushes available in India.
Top-Rated Best Scalp Massage Brush For Hair Growth In India
1 Ross Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush Review
- This scalp massage brush is perfect for shampooing, massaging and nourishing
- Ross hair scalp brush helps in creating thick lather. It’s soft, pointed silicone bristles clean the scalp thoroughly.
- Bristles are made of medical grade silicone. Because it uses medical silicon, it is harmless to the human body, providing a smooth, non-stimulating feel of use.
- It has ergonomic shape which makes it very use to handle and use. It does not slip and makes it easier to hold with one hand. Since it is light weight therefore it is best suitable for any person.
- This hair scalp brush stimulates blood flow to the scalp. It exfoliates and deep cleanses your scalp to reduce dandruff and itchy scalp.
2. WOW Skin Science Stimulating Scalp Shampoo Brush Review
- This elegant looking piece has an ergonomic handle that perfectly fits in your hand to give you maximum control and comfortable stress free massage.
- You can acheive a deep scalp cleaning without the use of your nails to avoid dirt. It spreads sebum oils, removes dirt and dandruff flakes without irritating your skin.
- This scalp massager brush is made of soft, silicone bristles to be safe to use on toddlers & pets, while it’s durable enough to last you a long time.
- Thick bristles enhance blood circulation to provide exfoliation and nourishment to the scalp.
- You can relax your scalp by using this brush while doing shampoo and conditioner.
- It is compact and lightweight that makes it travel friendly.
3. VEKI Silicone Hair Scalp Massage & Bathing Brush Review
- This brush is made of 100% natural food-grade silicone. BPA-free, LFGB standard.
- It is a 2-in-1 scrubber, dispenses soap/shampoo and gently massages skin/scalp.
- No irritation will be caused while cleaning your body with this silicone body brush.
- Gently exfoliate your skin without any injury.
- The silicone material is acid resistant that it can use with soda water or essential oils for a SPA massage.
- This bath/shampoo brush comes with non-slip texture and anti-skid hang rope that feels good to grip and is convenient to store for space saving and quick dryin.
- naturally mold resistant.
4. DHYANEXA Scalp Shampoo Brush for Men & Women Review
- This stylish brush is one of the best scalp massage brush for hair growth, it uses small amount of shampoo to create more foam. You can simply relax your scalp muscles with deep cleanliness using less shampoo & conditioner.
- It promotes blood circulation while exfoliating the scalp. It removes dandruff and helps in new hair growth.
- Suitable for all hair types whether dry or wet. It distributes sebum through out the strands while making them healthier.
- Scalp massager hair brush has soft silicone material bristles and ergonomic grip, feels very comfortable to hold with grooves for your fingers and thumb. Perfectly fits in your palm and is easy to hold when brushing your hair.
- Both men, women and children can use this soft shampooing brush.
5. RENESMEE Handheld Scalp Manual Massager Shampoo Brush
- This scalp massage brush has concave brush surface, formed by different lengths of silicone bristles which perfectly fits the scalp for fine scrubbing and massage experience.
- It has long and flexible spikes that glides effortlessly through hair to the roots.. Efficiently scrubs the scalp without damage.
- This hair scalp massager shampoo brush can deeply remove dandruff, exfoliating, dandruff, stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp, relieve itching of the scalp, and get a relaxing massage every time you wash your hair. It is small in size and easy to place and carry.
- It is hygienic & long lasting, made of 100% food-grade silicone.
- Suitable to all types of hair.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by the best scalp massage brush users
Some people finds it super relaxing and we can’t deny the fact that massaging scalp has alot of health benefits, from treating dandruff to promoting new hair growth.
Yes, you can massage your scalp everyday. It will enhance blood circulation and strengthen hair follicles. But, make sure that you don’t massage harshly. Always be gentle when it comes to scalp and skin.
You can massage your scalp both ways, before and after washing hair. It is said that massaging scalp with oil before you shampoo is the best idea to nourish hair and clean the scalp by removing some grease before shampooing. Whereas, massaging during shampoo is also a good idea of cleansing hair thorouhly while nourishing it.
A scalp massage can be done on wet or dry hair both, depending on your preference. But you need to be gentle when the hair is wet because wet hair are more fragile and prone to breakage.
These best scalp massage brushes available in India are so versatile and can be used by any person with any type of hair. You may have noticed that the above list of ‘best scalp massage brush for hair growth’ consists of brushes with almost similar benefits. It depends on you what type of scalp massage brush suits your requirement and pocket.
Happy Hair Care <3